Is there assembly required?
- There is some assembly required. This involves attaching the foot ramp and end caps, inserting the seat guide bar, and clicking the handrails into position. It’s easy, we promise!
- An Assembly Manual and online assembly video are provided to you for step by step support
Is there a height requirement?
- The DB Method machine is designed for users at least 5 feet tall.
How much does the machine weigh?
What is the maximum user weight?
Is there an age requirement?
- We recommend users be at least 16 years of age.
How long are the workouts?
- We suggest 10 minutes per day, 3-4 times per week.
Is the tension adjustable?
- The machine's tension system is not adjustable but has dual-functionality, which means more resistance pushing down makes it easier to get back up. The DB Method was designed to help those that need a little boost to get back up while providing extra resistance for advanced users, making the already challenging exercise more challenging. Higher resistance will actually make the exercise easier and not harder. To tone, tighten and lift your butt requires maintaining and working the slow burn deep into the muscle on the way up.
What are the dimensions of the machine?
- When assembled the machine measures 45” long x 19.5” wide x 40” high.
- When folded the machine is 7” at the highest point.
What are included features of the machine:
- Steel and molded wood frame
- Padded seat and handrails
- Air punch resistance system
- Folds easily for storage
- Wheels on back end caps to roll into storage
- Storage Strap included
- Assembly & Instruction Manuals included
- Yes, The DB Method is an innovative device protected by its utility patent, US Patent No.: 9,375,607 B1