What are FSAs and HSAs?
Our patented squat machine's technology aligns the body into perfect squat form to reduce pressure on the knees and back. This means you’re fully activating your glutes for low-impact workouts with total-body, rehabilitative results. When it's not in use, it folds down for storage. Wheels make it easy to roll under a bed or in a closet.
Our accessories allow you to focus on specific areas of the body depending on what you're looking to strengthen. From resistance bands to wrist weights for added intensity, to a weighted belt to increase calorie burn, your squat machine routine and cardio workouts will be sent into high gear!
Fitness goals,meet your match.
Get daily guidance in our curated app workout programs and classes that are designed for incredible results. Set goals, track progress, share workouts. There’s a program for everyone, from rehab and recovery classes to cardio programs and everything in-between.
You asked, we answered.
- What is an FSA or HSA?
- HSAs and FSAs were created for you to spend tax-advantaged dollars on products and services that can treat or prevent medical conditions
- Who is eligible to use FSA or HSA funds?
- Truemed is for patients for whom the selected product has been proven to prevent or reverse a condition you care about. An asynchronous health survey will determine eligibility and take qualified patients to payment.
- How do I spend my FSA or HSA dollars with The DB Method?
- We have partnered with Truemed to make it easy to use your FSA or FSA debit card to purchase items at checkout. Just select Truemed as your payment option at checkout. Refer to the screenshots at the bottom of this page for step by step instructions.
- How does it work?
- When selecting Truemed as your payment option you will take a a quick health survey to determine eligibility which enables qualified customers to pay with their HSA/FSA funds in checkout. Once you’re approved, that’s it. You’ll receive an order confirmation and effectively save 30-40% on your order!
- Which The DB Method products qualify for FSA/HSA purchase?
- All our products, including app access, may be covered if you're using it to prevent or reverse a condition you care about.
- What if I have FSA/HSA but no payment card?
- After determining your eligibility, you can pay with your personal credit card and Truemed will send reimbursement instructions.